my Variable watcher no longer appears in debug mode

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 01:41:11 EST 2006

On 10/31/06 11:27 PM, "Dave Herndon" <herndogy at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> This has got me bugging.  Two or three days now and I havent been able to
> bring up the VW window in debug mode. (v2.73) I am thinking of re-downloading
> rev to see if that helps.  Any ideas?  It just is no where to bee seen!
> Wierd.
>   Dave

It could be off screen or not visible
Try this first
in the message box....
put the loc of stack revvariablewatcher
then
set the loc of stack revvariablewatcher the to screenloc

or
go to Tools:Application Browser, then open the Rev preferences, click the
check box that says "Revolution UI elements appear in lists of stacks"

--now the stack near the bottom of the list should be visible
and now turn off the checkbox to shorten the list

Rev 2.6.1, Mac OSX 10.4.7

Jim Ault
Las Vegas