Sort-of OT: Learning Python

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat May 6 19:37:38 EDT 2006

In fact, I can't imagine anything easier than installing Python on
Mac OS X. Just install the developemnt tools from your OSX CD. When
you write a script and give it a .py extension, double-click it and
if you didn't make any mistakes in the syntax, your application will
be saved next to your script. Now try to compile an external for Rev ;-)

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 7-mei-2006, om 1:01 heeft Judy Perry het volgende geschreven: