Popup problem under Windows

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat May 6 19:23:21 EDT 2006

Hi Francis,

Op 6-mei-2006, om 23:20 heeft Francis Nugent Dixon het volgende
geschreven:

> Hi Mark,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I have never used a mouseDown. I don't know if
> it's any different from a mouseUp (simply because
> when you click on the mouse, you have to release !).

I believe it is more intuitive to make a popup menu appear on
mouseDown. I don't expect to see it on mouseUp.

> I have copied popUp buttons which work and then
> adjusted them (that was my first attempt !), and it
> didn't work.  At first, I was sure that it was the

If you do the adjustments step by step, you might find out at which
point the buttons stops working.

<snip>

> In order to let you see the stack, I will have to strip
> it down a little.  It uses external folders of data.
> I can remove 95 % of the external files to reduce the
> size. I'd be interested to see if it did the same thing
> on someone else's Windows machine.

Can't you just take the stackfile and send it?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk