Character Encoding

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Apr 29 10:31:09 EDT 2006

Mark,

The language of the system, Dutch, German, or English, is not a
problem. You'd have problems if you try to decode and display tags
that are actually written in unicode and cannot be displayed with
normal ascii characters. I'd try to display the tags as unicode text
--there is a reason why they are encoded like that. Write me off-list
if you need help with unicode in Rev.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 29-apr-2006, om 15:31 heeft Mark Smith het volgende geschreven: