Stop IDE from executing stack when opening stack?

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Wed Apr 26 17:41:27 EDT 2006

>>"messages" button. It does the same as "lock messages".
>>

>Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!  :-)
>
>I was completely freaking out over this as I have put weeks into
>this and thought I was going to have to start all over again.
>

>Thanks,
>-Garrett

When programming such potentially problematic actions, it is usually
a good idea to program an escape. Like when holding the control and
shift key down disables the check or disables executing the quit. Or
more complicated: if the check fails and alt is down, beep and wait
for key input. One specific key aborts the quit, others make it
continue normally. You get the idea :)

Robert