Clipboard and drop images

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 07:49:55 EST 2004

on Sun, 14 Mar 2004
Ken Norris wrote:

> Well, I'm wondering if someone has made a utility
> for pasting images from
> the clipboard instead of Importing from a file.
> And/or, perhaps dropping
> image files onto an empty image placeholder.
>
> Any ideas?

Hi Ken,

Look at this message:

http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2004-January/028624.html

Open a jpg image in explorer an right click
on the image. Choose copy from the contextual menu.

Create an empty image in a stack and write in
the message box:

set the text of img 1 to the clipboarddata

About Drag and Drop, look at the stack
created by Klaus Major. It's in his website
or the RunRev contributions page.

You could see an example of his handlers in the
stack "Walking Man" in my website.
It's the small white square field near a corner.
Pass the cursor over it, to read the tooltip.

Alejandro.

=====
Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/