Windows standalone builder - set version number?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Mar 7 21:10:05 EST 2004

> Must be missing something obvious here but no matter which fields I
> fill in the standalone builder for Windows, it always generates
> executables with version number 2.4.2.1 (i.e. the Revolution version
> number).  How do you specify your own version number?

Tuv and I are looking into this one. It seems that there are two places to
set the file version and product version and the DB is only setting one.
Unfortunately Windows (XP at least) prominently displays the one we aren't
setting. For now Resource Tuner is a great shareware product that can edit
these fields.

Cheers

Monte