Color help

Bojsza gbojsza at mac.com
Sun Mar 7 14:35:52 EST 2004

Hi,

I am working on doing some graphing...but unfortunately I am color
blind and though I want to produce something that is pleasing for the
user I know (from past experiences) that my color choices have always
been atrocious.

Would someone be kind enough to suggest 10 colors that are distinct
enough and look appealing from a user perspective that I should use for
my lines in my graph (please use the textColor format x,x,x numeric
triplett). Though for most times the user will probably be using only 6
variables, they will occasionally go as many as 10. Please list the
colors in what you think would be the best through less desirable but
OK.

Also a suggestion as to what the graph's background color should be.

This is for screen and printing.

I really hate asking for something this trivial but it is necessary.

Thanks,

Glen