login.asp & Set-Cookie

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Fri Aug 30 05:36:01 EDT 2002

I am trying to access web page which requires the user to input
a username & password into a dialog that pops up when one tries to access
the web page.

I have tried the following:

put tUser & ":" & tPW into tAuthString
put base64Encode(tAuthString) into tEncString
put "Authorization: Basic realm=www.someDomain.com" && tEncString into tHeader
set the httpHeaders to tHeader
put URL tURL into fld "page"

The web page does not appear but...
 From   libUrlLastRhHeaders() I get the following info:

HTTP/1.1 302 Object moved
Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0