Dan Shafer : Wired HC Article - rev too complicated?

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Wed Aug 21 05:13:01 EDT 2002

On Monday, August 19, 2002, at 05:54 PM, use-revolution-
request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> We assume NONE of our users are idiots!
You missunderstood this. I was NOT talking about Rev Users. I
was talking about my intention to convince good developers of
other tools to give rev a try for a future collaboration. And
listed what some of them said to me after having a look at it.
So I concluded if the german speaking developer,that means
developers fram Germany, Austria, Swiss, who do Software like
SAP Siemens, SAP... are not idiots, then the problem must be
on...

>  No interface can or will suit everyone 100% although there are
> ways to support different user types through the range of small
> features and enhancements which support them specifically.
Please.., I think everybody knows that here...;)

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539