use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #618 - 15 msgs

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Wed Aug 21 05:26:01 EDT 2002

On Monday, August 19, 2002, at 05:54 PM, use-revolution-
request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> In fact, from my perspective, I'm reasonably happy with Rev's UI. Room
> for improvement? Absolutely. Actually, Wolfgang has previously pointed
> out several such areas - back when he coined "AppLov". If it were me, I
> would focus in on the AppLov like a hawk. It is the key to examination
> of a project in a holistic manner.
>
> Another advantageous tool would be a true project overview - you know,
> like a site map. Something which has the capacity to show graphically a
> projects layout and interconnections. Stacks break out into
> cards, cards
> have colored icons or stripes on them representing groups, and lines
> show interconnections. Double clicking a card opens it for editing, new
> cards could be added, new links drawn, and so on...
>
> Personally, I don't need that sort of tool, but I can see where
> it could
> be helpful to folks who are not scripters at heart.

Thanks Troy,
Thats it, now I know thats NOT my english wich produces the confusion.

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539