Error when using Scroll Bars

David Burgun dburgun at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 5 14:15:01 EST 2001

>At 10:02 AM -0700 12/5/01, David Burgun wrote:
>>Since the posting below I have tried using it some more and am
>>getting the same type of error all over the place!
>>
>>This is the system I am running it on:
>>
>>Mac PowerBook G3/233/192
>>MacOS 8.6
>>
>>Is this a known problem? It's pretty unusable as it is now.
>
>Odd -- I did see the same error with scrollbars you did, but the
>environment overall is working fine for me. (I know, it's
>frustrating to hear that) Have you tried starting with a fresh copy
>of Revolution and a different stack?

I just created a New "Play" Stack and was just defining some "test"
objects and generally playing around. I'll go back and see if I can
re-trace exactly which objects are causing the errors. Scroll Bars
Definitely do it, but I've found it in a couple of other places too.

If I get these errors is it ok to just ignore them? By "Unusable" I
actually meant I was scared to use it in case I was in danger of
causing dammage to the system/environment and/or wasting my time
because the stack would be invalid.

>Is it a converted HyperCard stack?

No

>Can you give some more specifics, or post the stack in question
>someplace with a recipe to cause failure?

Will do.

Thanks a lot for the help
Dave