Error when using Scroll Bars

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Wed Dec 5 14:06:00 EST 2001

At 10:02 AM -0700 12/5/01, David Burgun wrote:
>Since the posting below I have tried using it some more and am getting the same type of error all over the place!
>
>This is the system I am running it on:
>
>Mac PowerBook G3/233/192
>MacOS 8.6
>
>Is this a known problem? It's pretty unusable as it is now.

Odd -- I did see the same error with scrollbars you did, but the environment overall is working fine for me. (I know, it's frustrating to hear that) Have you tried starting with a fresh copy of Revolution and a different stack?

Is it a converted HyperCard stack?

Can you give some more specifics, or post the stack in question someplace with a recipe to cause failure?

regards,

Geoff