Suggestion: Non-Appbuilding Community Edition

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Fri Sep 3 10:07:00 EDT 2021

What I liked about your email to me Tom was that it was extremely specific. You had just a handful of issues you considered absolutely key and offered to Zoom to show that to me. I look forward to scheduling that once I finish getting unburried __

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Develop Yourself