IDE performance (Re: Suggestion: Non-Appbuilding Community Edition)

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Wed Sep 8 08:13:36 EDT 2021

May I repeat my request that anyone experiencing these issues on Windows
(Andre, Lagi, Bob), could if possible confirm whether they find the same
applies using LC 6.7?

It would be good to understand if this has always been an issue, or whether it
came in with the switch to LC7, as we know some other Windows-specific speed
issues did.

Ben