LC Roadmap

Andrew at MidWest Coast Media andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Wed Feb 17 07:36:53 EST 2021

This is an excellent idea. Provide the basic skeleton, but then demo a couple completed concepts as well to show what could be done. I would be willing to collaborate to make a finished example and document the process.

LiveCode is extremely powerful, but as others have noted some of these advanced features tend to roam from the “simple English” syntax. A little sample content goes a long way. You still need a paid version of LC to get iOS deployment, at least Community Plus: it seems like a starter stub project could pay for itself in subscription fees.

—Andrew Bell