Livecode Podcast Player

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Oct 23 05:07:34 EDT 2020

-
Matthias Rebbe
Life Is Too Short For Boring Code

> Am 23.10.2020 um 10:28 schrieb David Bovill via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
>
> I can mainly speak for my personal experience, but if I produce this podcast player, and various libraries for it - then historically I haven't really see a good way to share that. When I come across errors or improvements I want to make to the dictionary I don’t really see how, or have quite enough faith that my contributions will valued - so I make a note to “do that later” and well - don’t.

I thought one could also create Widgets and submit them to/publish on the Widget store instead of submitting them to be included in the Livecode Release.
The documentation for the dictionary is in the widget itself. So if the widget contains a documentation file the LC dictionary lists that information as soon as the widget is installed. So if you publish to the widget store, then you should be able to publish your corrections and improvements immediately. Or am i wrong?

Matthias