Livecode Podcast Player

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Fri Oct 23 04:56:38 EDT 2020

I made a conscious effort to reply to the OP thread by Tom by somehow got attributed to David’s.

So I’m guessing either there is a problem with the LC use list server or (more likely) iPhones dumb mail app. It was meant to be following on from Tom’s original thread.

But even added to the podcast subject divergence that was still in relation to the OP.

The hijacking I spoke of was a complete subject change. I arseume that, that her than start a new mail, some people use the reply button as an easy way to start a new topic then think that changing the subject line will start a new thread instead of continuing in from the previous one. It happens a lot it seams looking back through the archives.

I’m sorry if it seemed I had hijacked this hijacked thread buck to the OP ;)

Sean Cole
Pi Digital