...and Livecode... where are we now?

Dan Brown danoldboy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 09:31:55 EDT 2019

I'm sure that LC HQ would have loved to solely preside over the language
and a flourishing opensource and enterprise community that kept the lights
on . Unfortunately that just hasn't happened since the kickstarter
campaign. Without the LCFM  lifeline I think they may have ceased to exist
in the medium term.

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 2:08 PM Mike Kerner via use-livecode <