Livecode unit test harness?

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Thu Oct 3 03:51:25 EDT 2019

Actually the exec-tests folder should probably be removed - that was our
initial attempt at adding a test for each syntax variant while we were
doing the refactoring project. They were translated at some point into the
new test format at
https://github.com/livecode/livecode/tree/develop/tests/lcs/core.

This blog post is still worth a look even though it is now two years out of
date: https://livecode.com/testing-1-2-28534/ - nothing fundamental
has changed about test structure since then. If you're planning on writing
(LCS) tests, this document describes the API of the test library
https://github.com/livecode/livecode/blob/develop/docs/development/testing.md

I still need to write a bit about integrating Travis CI at some point!

On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 at 22:06, Brian Milby via use-livecode <