Mobile development android vs ios

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Nov 10 16:27:37 EST 2019

"Call me contrary". but the more I look at the Android UI the more I like the principles. I also seems that Apple likes it too. In iOS 13.2 they "finally" have a near 100% for delete an app, like Android.

If you went with Android UI, and use your own icons and widgets,
a) Apple won't complain,  (it doesn't emulate a "apple app")
b) I could be under-estimating users need for "ever has the same"
Though other may object, if you have "real" contents  -- I don't think the users will care how it work, as long as it works "well"

Just my two cents for someone who would rather work on building content, than on device alternative UI's.

BR

You can get around some of this by using only unique custom icons and
buttons sometimes. But title bar appearance and control placement are
pretty much expected. I found this link to be helpful: