Some questions about Browser Widget + Spinner Widget

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sat May 4 07:50:31 EDT 2019

Thanks Klaus,

i looked explicitly  for the Browser widget in the dictionary, Unfortunately the "go.... in widget" was not mentioned there anywhere. Maybe it would make sense to mention it there somewhere as a note.

Anyway, it works. Now i have to look for the animation.

Regards,

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders: