Android needs 64 bit builds

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu May 2 21:25:30 EDT 2019

You can upload 4 separate builds to Google Play for each the archs and when the user installs only the apk for the user's device arch will download. This alleviates having one huge apk. Some devices have apk size limits that you can hit. The only hitch is that the build number bust be different for each. I am working on a IDE build plug-in that will build all 4 to separate apks and automatically up the version number by 1 for each arch.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net