Old Rev stack feature / view ...where is it in LC 8

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Feb 20 10:34:53 EST 2019

What you see when choosing an icon is the Image Library, which is also in
the Development menu. It doesn't show all controls, only images, but it
does have an option to show all the images in the current stack.

You can't use the Image Library to delete an image from the stack though.
For that you just select the image on the card and hit the delete key on
the keyboard. If the image isn't visible you can select it in either the
app browser or the project browser.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On February 20, 2019 3:20:51 AM Glen Bojsza via use-livecode