AW: AW: weird video screenshot problem

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Feb 6 04:41:25 EST 2019

Hi Mark,

I can reproduce it in the LC 9 IDE with the pure stack (no standalone) on my
computer with the same LC 9 version. So neither "Enable Hi-DPI Scaling" or a
relation between windows and an App setting can be taken into account.

But I have made some more tests. The stack, where the screenshot gets
pixeled is from 2017 (probably created with LC 8). The stack, with the nice
screenshot is from 2009 (probably originally created with LC 2 or 4). Now I
have put a "fresh" player object and a fresh image object (from my LC 9.0.2
pallette) onto this old stack and voila, the same corrupted screenshot
appears.

Do you see any relation to this? Could it be, that an old player object from
LC 2 or 4 has a hidden option, which handles video data different, even if
it is now used in an LC 9 environment?

Thanks
Tiemo