Widget TurnImage89_v100

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Feb 6 19:39:24 EST 2019

Fantastic Herman! Thanks for the contributions.

Now, if I could only figure out how to use a series of images instead of just two?

I am digging through the scripts to see what I can find.

But it is good to know that LCB can do "smooth" transitions/animation  (well, the video  was a bit jerky but the circles are smooth).

This is what we need for LC 10 (or whatever) to keep up with motion graphics for 2020 mobile apps

https://www.invisionapp.com/inside-design/ui-animation-principles/

https://www.invisionapp.com/inside-design/motion-design-in-2020-predictions/

BR