Animated Gifs - Keep them Running

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Dec 12 12:38:16 EST 2019

Hmmm. "Indeed, without even the option of threaded GIF playback, it isn't possible to
make a progress indicator that doesn't affect overall performance, in
addition to having disturbingly jerky appearance."

Yes, I suspected the "LC - Single thread" issue. at least the mobileIndicator while "ugly" runs smoothly as expected.

http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2019-December/257512.html

--
  Richard Gaskin