Achilles Heel of Livecode

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Dec 2 21:50:08 EST 2019

You are completely right.

I just quoted a job...and knowing that the customer is going to ask me
"where is the smooth scrolling?"..... i skipped over livecode entirely and
quoted it using flutter....knowing I have no explanation or chance to give
the customer the experience they expect.

Your point exactly.

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 9:32 PM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode <