Datagrid2 Form view slow down.

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Aug 22 21:14:07 EDT 2019

Thanks, Monte, for responding.

So, the fact that some of those parameters are set to something but that I
did not do this, does that mean there is something wrong in the engine that
is setting them when it should not? Does that make sense? I've not even
attempted changing any parameter on the template group and only gone in to
edit it's contents as usual. I may have had the inspector up and that may
have displayed the settings before I clicked the 'edit group' button but
that is all.

And, to clarify, should things like opaque, which is currently set to
false, really be set to empty and likewise for all the others?

All the best, as always.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital *

On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 at 01:58, Monte Goulding via use-livecode <