Datagrid2 Form view slow down.

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Aug 22 21:48:07 EDT 2019

> Did you read this bit of my response? ;-)
> > The issue is more likely with the properties of the main datagrid group
> rather than your row template

Hmm, so this now confuses me further. Are you saying that the properties of
the main datagrid group also should not have their properties set? So we
cannot turn on or off the border or scrollbars for these either in the MAIN
datagrid group?? Is that documented anywhere?  Does this make sense?

Here are the properties of my *main datagrid group*:
rect 24,151,755,654
toolTip
hScroll 0
vScroll 0
boundingRect
bottomColor
*hScrollbar false*
visible true
sharedBehavior false
topColor
textStyle
borderWidth 0
backPattern
tabGroupBehavior false
shadowPattern
dontSearch false
*dropShadow*
topPattern
label
selectGroupedControls false
backColor
radioBehavior true
cantSelect false
lockLoc false
foreColor
hilitedButton 0
hilitePattern
forePattern
showFocusBorder true
layerMode container
*showName false*
shadowOffset 4
backgroundBehavior false
focusPattern
shadowColor
opaque false
scrollbarWidth 20
*innerGlow*
ink srcCopy
clipsToRect false
*showBorder false*
name group "O2AccountsGrid"
textSize
cantDelete false
textFont
unboundedVScroll false
disabled false
unboundedHScroll false
*colorOverlay*
altId 0
hiliteColor
behavior button id 1005 of stack "revDataGridLibrary"
borderColor 64,64,64
*innerShadow*
bottomPattern
borderPattern
*outerGlow*
id 51592
blendLevel 0
traversalOn true
vScrollbar false
focusColor
threeD false
margins 0
layer 7

On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 at 02:23, Monte Goulding via use-livecode <