Trouble getting Browser Widget to work on iOS

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 20:12:45 EDT 2018

I’ve been having trouble getting the browser widget to work in ios. I’m in livecode 9.0.0 Business edition. It works fine in the IDE, but won’t load on the iPhone.

I’m wondering if I could have left out any required inclusions. No help in the dictionary for that, tho. I’ve added everything that seems related to internet access.

If anybody has any ideas on this, I’d appreciate it. I haven’t tried going back tot he cef browser, but will unless somebody has a great idea of what I could be missing.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://earthlearningsolutions.org