Trouble getting Browser Widget to work on iOS

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Jul 25 20:25:50 EDT 2018

Hi Bill - I had similar problems last week. Assuming you have the browser widget inclusion checked then the other thing to look for is whether there are any mobile scrollers on the screen that overlap with the location of the widget as they appear to interfere with it being rendered. If this is the case (and you are effectively hiding and showing the browser) then set the visible of the scroller to false when the browser is active and back to true when you’re no longer using it.

HTH,

Terry