get URL problem on on-rev account

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 17:54:41 EST 2018

is it only the url calls that don't work?  Meaning, if you do a simple: put
"after url # <br>" following each attempt, do THOSE work? If so, then i'm
not sure what to say, especially since you mentioned that the logs don't
show the requests.   If any of the following "puts" fail, it might help you
track down where its broke.

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 3:35 PM, jbv via use-livecode <