What Env Variable set when saving standalone?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jan 25 18:31:37 EST 2018

Trouble is I DO want to open the login stack modally in development, because it pulls setup information for each user from the Login database, such as custom settings (like local file paths, recent customers list, access level etc). The only time I do NOT want to open that stack is when I am saving as standalone.

It's not killing me to set the stack mode to top level each time, it's just irritating.

Bob S