What Env Variable set when saving standalone?

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Thu Jan 25 18:26:43 EST 2018

On 01/25/2018 01:57 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
> You could try it a different way. Save/keep the login stack as toplevel
> all the time, then in the handler that opens the login stack:
>
> if the environment is not "development" then modal "login"
> else go stack "login"

I was just about to post something similar. My take on this (if I can
paraphrase Bob here) (and I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong) is
that Bob wants the login stack to open modally first when the standalone
is launched. And the problem is that the standalone builder is saving
the stack and relaunching it, which opens the login stack. So yeah, I'd
say check the environment before launching the stack. I don't think the
else clause is necessary, but otherwise that should do the trick.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com