OT: system recommendation

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 12:10:13 EST 2018

Thanks Bob.  Yeah I've already been stressing the need for a backup
strategy. Possibly a combination of a freenas with zfs1 (3 drives, I
already have most of the parts to make it work) and nextcloud as part of
the strategy. (plus offline)  Love freenas.  (now i'm wondering if the
network would be quick enough to work off a share)  So much to learn.

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 9:44 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <