WordReport Registration

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 02:55:52 EST 2018

Hi all

I've got a copy of this as part of one of my previous Livecode purchases.
How does one go about using the registration code?

The "Try WordReport" stack says either to buy a registration code *or* to
simply use the code if one has it. Neither of the PDF files which come with
the stack explains how to use the registration code.

I'd contact the provider of the software but I've seen numerous messages
saying he doesn't respond to emails that I thought I'd ask an existing user.

Regards
Bernard