WordReport Registration

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Dec 10 04:16:46 EST 2018

Bernard,

this is done with registerWordReport.

The following is an excerpt from the file "WordReport Registered Uses.pdf" which was included in the download file, at least when i downloaded it.

Unlocking the library:
To unlock WordReport (letting the library know you're a paying customer and need
the full feature set) is by using the registerWordReport command. Just give it your
serial code (in quotes) as a parameter:

registerWordReport "123456B"

You only need to issue this command once in your project code, and after that, you
can use any commands and functions with the same syntax you see listed in the
WordReport User Guide. No other modifications to your scripts are needed. One
call and you're done!
A good place to put the registerWordReport statement in your script is right after
you "start using" the library. Here's an example:

on preOpenStack
  start using "wordreport.rev"
  registerWordReport "123456B"
end preOpenStack