datagrid scrolling question

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sun Aug 5 11:21:30 EDT 2018

You can get/put data from/into the grid one row at a time without needing to figure out the group name, so you could have it update in real time in your external button. You should be able to use the same behavior script (possibly with a slight modification) everywhere.

I’m not at a computer right now so I will work out an example later if someone else doesn’t beat me to it.

Thanks,
Brian