valueDiff for arrays?

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Sat Aug 4 14:41:43 EDT 2018

On 08/04/2018 11:23 AM, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode wrote:

> However, over time I'd suggest we look at it sitting in a
> mobile-permissions script library. Given the dynamic nature of handler
> dispatch in LC, there's all kinds of things we can do to make it really
> easy to adapt for particular projects.

Although I do have to bemoan the proliferation of script stacks in the
Project Browser list. This especially became onerous when the Navigator
plugin started using script-only stacks. It's a pain having to scroll
through all those stacks that I'm never going to edit, and it's a pain
having to remove the plugin each time a new build comes out so that I
don't have to scroll through them just to work on system stacks.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com