Best way to copy from one stack to another

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Thu Sep 21 18:51:46 EDT 2017

Just thought I'd try this out and see if there is another option.  If you
right click on a card and dismiss the pop-up menu, then the edit menu
changes to "Cut Card", "Copy Card", "Clear Card", and "Duplicate Card"
although Clear and Duplicate don't seem to do anything.  Probably not much
more efficient than leaving "copy this card" in the message box, but may be.

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 1:02 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <