Developing Methods: Creating Scrolling groups larger than screen rect

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Sep 25 10:32:23 EDT 2017

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:

 > But I have a bigger question… How do you mobile pro develop scrolling
 > groups either vertical sliders or horizontal sliders, which are, but
 > their very nature, wider than the screen, or taller than the screen?
 >
 > e.g. if you have a group that is 1200 px tall and the card is 736h.
 > and you want to add objects to the bottom of the group, how do you go
 > about it?

One way to have the scrollable area of a group larger than the
formattedRect of its interior objects is to set the group's boundingRect
property.

I'm not sure how much this will directly benefit the specifics of your
workflow, but at least worth being familiar in case it's useful later on.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems