Moving on from 8.* to 9.*

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Sep 21 10:48:49 EDT 2017

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:

 > 1) using 9. that old doesn’t' work for us.. We have got too much
 > vested in  8.* that works well, can't risk it.

When v9 goes final v8 will no longer be maintained.  Given the changes
we can expect in OSes, esp. mobile, not keeping current will eventually
shut down your project.

What are the bug report numbers for the issues you've encountered with
v9?  Let's see if we can resolve those so your project can keep current
with OS changes as smoothly as possible.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems