3D wireframe demo stack
chipp at chipp.com
Thu Oct 11 20:06:54 EDT 2007
Haven't been around here much lately...been busy on other stuff
including 3D projects. Turns out I needed a quick app to do some
mapping calculations, and decided to try Malte Brill's Animation
Engine library, as I heard it can do some 3D wireframe stuff. Turns
out, it was pretty easy.
So, last night I purchased Malte Brill's Animation Engine library from
RevSelect.I spent a few hours and created a very interesting little 3D
viewer stack. I only needed 2 functions from Malte's library to do
this-- it's pretty simple.
Here are some of the features:
- You can view a number of different embedded 3D datasets.
- Full Rotate, Pan and Zoom features
- Bounding box overide setting for faster realtime updates
- Render with anti-alias on or off
- Import of Wavefront OBJ files
- Unprotected scripts for viewing and playing around with.
Haven't tested on Mac yet, so if you see a bug, holler.
It's not very fancy as I tried to keep it clean and easy to edit.
Just enter into the message box:
go stack URL "http://www.gadgetplugins.com/chippstuff/3Dviewer.rev"
More information about the Use-livecode