Image Caching / defaultfolder weirdness

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri May 5 10:42:45 EDT 2017

Are your image objects linked to the image files on disk? If so, then include the folder containing your images in your stack files section of the stack properties. That works for me.

Also I am sketchy on how you are building the standalone. If you set up your stack files properly there will be no need to move anything around. The Save As Standalone process will make copies of your images and dynamically link the image objects to the copies.

Bob S