Mac PPC

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 15:40:39 EDT 2017

If i didn't have things that I don't want to do without on windows, I would
go solely linux.  Alas i have to admit that even at my age.. I still play
games that are only available on windows. (some could be shoehorned into
linux in various ways but games can be very problematic)

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 1:02 PM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <