Mac PPC

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 12:47:29 EDT 2017

Thanks Kay C Lan, but I am after some slightly more obscure info:

the last version working on Mac OS 10.4.11 as my MacMini PPC does not
have suffiecient RAM to cope with 10.5.8 (and I am NOT going to pay for
more RAM for a machine that spends most of its time running a variety of
emulators: BBC Micro, Amiga and Commodore).

Richmond.