Mac PPC

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 15:02:50 EDT 2017

It never ceases to amaze me how I manage to run the latest LC release
via Xubuntu
on a Pentium IV that is significantly older than my MacMini PPC and that
is significantly
older than my Polycarbonate Intel iMac:

I am running LC 9 dp 6 on the Pentium IV . . . .

admittedly this says buckets about Apple's policy of forcing hardware
upgrades by
messing around with both their OS and their hardware and nothing about
LiveCode.

This really does say something very positive indeed about Linux.

Richmond.