revHTTP

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jul 31 16:12:55 EDT 2017

Alex Tweedly wrote:
 > Does anyone have a copy of (or a currently working link to) Andre's
 > revHTTP ?

Andre stopped work on that a long time ago, and I haven't seen it linked
into his current site.

I also made a fork of the original mchttpd, and here's a copy with
minimal changes to allow it to work with modern browsers:
<http://fourthworld.net/lc/mchttpd-4W.zip>

I have a newer one I started poking around in that had some performance
improvements that made it half as fast as Apache, but since Apache is
already done and twice as fast I stopped working on it.

More recently we have yet another, from Monte:
<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2017-July/239327.html>

That was is reported to be somewhere in the LC install, but I haven't
turned it up either locally or at Github. I'm sure it's there, but a lot
of stuff is there. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems