revHTTP

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Jul 31 15:22:13 EDT 2017

Does anyone have a copy of (or a currently working link to) Andre's
revHTTP ?

Thanks

Alex

P.S. I'm thinking of making a script-only stack that is a UI-free Simple
HTTP server - and then suggesting to Livecode Ltd that the HTML5
deployment guide recommend it rather than the Python SimpleHTTPServer
solution currently suggested. Building this on top of Andre's core code
would probably mean I'd get a working version, without too many bugs,
much more quickly than if I do it myself.

P.P.S and as a bonus, I'd then be able to add the bridge/relay function
easily, so I can download off-domain web pages for my little app :-)